Booking a flight in a few steps
At Ovago, we are committed to making the travel experience more affordable and comfortable. Follow the steps below to get the most competitive pricing on airline tickets.
- Visit www.ovago.com and choose your travel details. You can customize your search by selecting your origin and destination airports, departure date, trip type, service cabin, number, and travelers type.
- Review the search results and select the preferred flight option that suits your needs. You will be offered multiple options to choose from: the cheapest, the fastest, and our favorite – a combination of the best price, duration, and carrier type.
- Proceed to book the trip. Insert the passengers’ information and accurate contact & billing details. The travelers’ names must fully match the government-issued ID intended to use during travel. Additionally, you can add the Rewards Program, Known Traveler Number, and Redress Number.
- Pick one of the complementary bundles. Additional packages such as Support bundle, Price drop protection, Flexible tickets, Travel Protection, and Auto check-in grant additional advantages to our customers to save extra money and time.
- Choose the form of payment. For your comfort, we accept credit or debit cards.
- Get a confirmation that your order has been received. Once you have completed your booking, you will receive an order confirmation with Ovago at the email address provided by you. This email serves as proof that you have successfully made a reservation with Ovago, and it reflects your Passenger(s) Details, Itinerary Details, and Summary of Charges.
- Receive a final confirmation with e-tickets. Once your electronic tickets are issued, you will receive an email confirmation, including the ticket and reservation numbers for each airline you’ll be traveling on. After this happens, you will be able to print the ticket and check the itinerary.
Still need help?
If you have unanswered questions please get in touch with us