Refunds due to a schedule change or flight cancellation
In cases where a carrier cancels a flight or fails to operate it on the initially scheduled time, you will have the possibility to choose one of the offered alternatives for your travel arrangements. We’ll notify you of any changes the moment we become aware of them.
We’ll process refunds based on the specifics of each case, and only when the following conditions are met:
- An airline cancels or makes significant changes to a flight
- Airline acknowledges that you are entitled to a refund
- A traveled booked a ticket through our company
Costs and applicable fees
If an airline offers a full refund due to the flight cancellation or schedule change, we will start the refund process for you right away. However, there will be a $50 Schedule Change Handling fee per ticket. Processing Fee for customers that have tickets with a Support Bundle, Travel Protection, CFAR, or Flexible Ticket plans included will be charged in accordance with the type of Package purchased.
Refund conditions when the traveler disagrees with the protection offered due to a schedule change
If the changes are not acceptable, you might have the possibility of applying for a refund under the Conditions of Carriage. If you are eligible, our Schedule Change Handling fee applies.
- Retrieve your booking with Order ID and passenger’s Last name following the next link.
- On the main page, you will be able to see the flight that is offered to you as a replacement.
- If you don’t agree to the offered flight, continue with “Refund Flight“.
- Accept the refund.
- Once the refund is processed, we will follow up with an email confirmation.
- For guidance, we would recommend you to contact us through Chat.
Still need help?
If you have unanswered questions please get in touch with us